Traditional punjabi jadau bracelet called "Baahi" in 92.5 gold plated silver. All pearls used are freshwater pearls. The stones. in setting are synthetic rubies and emeralds of high quality.
Weight 55 GMs
Height 7.5 cm
Length 15 cm
- Shipping is Free across India
- International Customers.This website does not accept payments from outside India. Kindly contact us if you wish to make a purchase with a non INR currency
- Items ready to ship typically dispatch within 2-3 days of order confirmation.
- Items made on order can take upto 2-4 weeks to ship.
- We have a one day return policy. You must inform us about intent to return within 24 hours of receipt.
- International Shipping can be arranged for INR 3000 per product. Customers from USA can avail free shipping from our USA Distributor
- For any direct assitance required you can call or whatsapp us.
- Store in a ziplock. Keep it dry and away from chemicals. Avoid keeping velvette boxes.
- It is OK to rinse with soap water to remove dirt/sweat and regain full shine. You Must blow dry thoroughly using a hair dryer before storage.
- Can apply tiny amount of coconut oil on stones/beads with an oil soaked toothpick to enhance stones' lustre.