Gold Plated Jadau Jhoomar in Sterling Silver JHR 003
Traditional jhoomar/passa made in 92.5 gold plated silver.
Weight - 29.5 GMs
Height - 12 cm
Width - 6 cm
Product Care Instructions
- Store each piece separately in ziplocks. Ideally first wrap each piece with cotton before putting inside the ziplocks so that there is minimal clanking. Do not keep gold plated jewelry on any surface until it is inside a sealed ziplock
- To remove dirt/sweat/perfume etc rinse with soap water and then clean running water. Blow dry (thoroughly for 5-10 mins) on a towel until hot and totally dry everywhere.
How To Prevent Blackening/Tarnishing of Gold Plated Silver Jewelry
The most common causes of blackening or tarnishing of gold plated jewelry are exposure to human sweat or certain chemical fumes like in perfumes and adhesive fumes like in velvetted jewelry boxes, atmospheric pollution etc. Thorough washing with soap water will ensure that these chemicals are washed away. Thorough drying will ensure that atmospheric pollution will not be able to use residue moisture on jewelry to react with the metals
Still, if accidently something untowards happens - all is not lost. The choice of materials used in our jewelry allows us to re-polish a product any number of times back to original look. The care instruction are meant to avoid dissapointment. Every piece of gold plated jewelry from us has been made to last forever.
Visit Our Store
We are located at 42 The mall, 2nd Floor, Amritsar 143001.
All our gold and silver products are sent through insured precious cargo carriers. The responsibility of delivering the product to your address is fully ours.
Likewise, any reverse pickup from your address to ours for returns or repairs, is also our responsibility.
Buyback Value of Silver Jewelry
We offer to buy back our gold plated silver jewelry, lifetime at 40% of the price - even in damaged condition!.
Customers can however, choose to waive off this offer and instead go for an instant 10% off.
Lifetime Product Services Guarantee
Product related services like
- Re-polish/re-plating of gold plated jewelry if required
- Minor repairs like stone fall-out, scratches etc
- Alterations like increase/decrease size of a bracelet/rani haar
The services shall be offered free of charge to as much extent as possible. In some cases, a nominal mutually agreeable fee will have to be paid. Our logistics partner will arrange for safe and insured transport both ways.
Follow Us on Instagram
Go to Rudradhan's Instagram Page